By Arthur M. Silverstein
- Written in a sublime kind via long-time practising immunologist
- Discusses the altering theories and applied sciences that guided the field
- Tells of the interesting disputes between sought after scientists
- Lists all of the vital discoveries and books within the field
- Explains intimately the various Nobel prize-winning contributions of immunologists
Read Online or Download A History of Immunology PDF
Similar molecular biology books
This quantity, in addition to half A and half B, is devoted to an outline of the tools, samples, protocols, and analyses that belong to cryo-EM. It emphasizes the relatedness of the tips, instrumentation, and strategies underlying all cryo-EM methods, which enable practitioners to simply stream among them.
With heart problems closing one of many fundamental factors of morbidity and mortality world wide, there's a nice have to extra comprehend the molecular foundation of this ailment category and advance new healing or preventative measures. Cardiovascular ailments: dietary and healing Interventions provides updated details at the pathobiology of cardiovascular illnesses, emphasizing rising therapeutics and dietary interventions.
Symposium on Lipoprotein Metabolism, held in Heidelberg, September 10-13, 1975
Lately, knowing of microRNA (miRNA) biogenesis, the molecular mechanisms during which miRNAs keep watch over gene expression, and the sensible roles of miRNAs has increased. Mapping of fearful method ailments through MicroRNAs offers an updated assessment at the functionality of miRNA in neurological illnesses in addition to developments in expertise for healing modulation of miRNA job.
Additional resources for A History of Immunology
A History of Immunology by Arthur M. Silverstein