By Eduardo J. Bottani,Juan M. D. Tascón
- The first publication to deal with the interaction among carbonaceous fabrics and adsorption
- Includes very important environmental functions, reminiscent of the removing of unstable natural compounds from polluted atmospheres
- Covers either gas-solid and liquid-solid adsorption
Read Online or Download Adsorption by Carbons PDF
Best physical & theoretical chemistry books
Unmarried Crystal development of Semiconductors from metal ideas covers the 4 crucial progress suggestions presently in use for the expansion of semiconductor unmarried crystals from metal options. supplying an in-depth evaluation of the state of the art of every, either experimentally and through numerical simulations.
Knowing the power it takes to construct or holiday chemical bonds is key for scientists and engineers in quite a lot of leading edge fields, together with catalysis, nanomaterials, bioengineering, environmental chemistry, and house technology. Reflecting the common additions and updates of bond dissociation power (BDE) information during the literature, the great instruction manual of Chemical Bond Energies compiles the latest experimental BDE info for greater than 19,600 bonds of 102 parts.
Floor technological know-how and tribology play very serious roles in lots of industries. Manufacture and use of virtually all patron and commercial items depend upon the appliance of complex floor and tribological wisdom. The fourth in a chain, Surfactants in Tribology, quantity four offers an replace on examine and improvement actions connecting surfactants and tribological phenomena.
The difference strategy in Quantum Chemistry is mostly an outline of the fundamental theorems and issues of view of the tactic. functions of those theorems also are awarded via numerous variational systems and urban examples. The e-book includes 9 concise chapters in which the 1st ones take on the overall thought of the adaptation process and its purposes.
- Relativistic Quantum Chemistry: The Fundamental Theory of Molecular Science
- Food Carbohydrates: Chemistry, Physical Properties, and Applications
- Supercritical Water
- Electrocatalysis: Theoretical Foundations and Model Experiments: 14 (Advances in Electrochemical Sciences and Engineering)
Additional resources for Adsorption by Carbons
Adsorption by Carbons by Eduardo J. Bottani,Juan M. D. Tascón