By Jean Rouquerol,Françoise Rouquerol,Kenneth S. W. Sing
- Provides a finished therapy of adsorption at either the gas/solid interface and the liquid/solid interface
- Includes chapters facing experimental technique and the translation of adsorption information received with porous oxides, carbons and zeolites
- Techniques catch the significance of heterogeneous catalysis, chemical engineering and the construction of pigments, cements, agrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals
Read Online or Download Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
Unmarried Crystal development of Semiconductors from steel suggestions covers the 4 vital development suggestions at present in use for the expansion of semiconductor unmarried crystals from steel options. offering an in-depth evaluation of the cutting-edge of every, either experimentally and via numerical simulations.
Figuring out the strength it takes to construct or holiday chemical bonds is key for scientists and engineers in quite a lot of leading edge fields, together with catalysis, nanomaterials, bioengineering, environmental chemistry, and area technological know-how. Reflecting the widespread additions and updates of bond dissociation power (BDE) information in the course of the literature, the excellent instruction manual of Chemical Bond Energies compiles the latest experimental BDE information for greater than 19,600 bonds of 102 components.
Floor technological know-how and tribology play very severe roles in lots of industries. Manufacture and use of virtually all customer and business items depend upon the applying of complicated floor and tribological wisdom. The fourth in a sequence, Surfactants in Tribology, quantity four offers an replace on learn and improvement actions connecting surfactants and tribological phenomena.
The adaptation approach in Quantum Chemistry is mostly an outline of the fundamental theorems and issues of view of the tactic. purposes of those theorems also are offered via a number of variational approaches and urban examples. The e-book comprises 9 concise chapters in which the 1st ones take on the final proposal of the adaptation approach and its purposes.
- Graph-Theoretical Matrices in Chemistry
- Kinetics of Chemical Processes: Butterworth-Heinemann Series in Chemical Engineering
- Catalytic Arylation Methods: From the Academic Lab to Industrial Processes
- Comprehensive Enantioselective Organocatalysis: Catalysts, Reactions, and Applications, 3 Volume Set
Additional info for Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications
Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications by Jean Rouquerol,Françoise Rouquerol,Kenneth S. W. Sing