By John M. Butler
- Contains the newest details - hot-topics and new technologies
- Well edited, attractively laid out, and makes efficient use of its four-color format
- Author John Butler is ranked because the #1 "high-impact writer in criminal drugs and forensic technological know-how, 2001 to 2011" via ScienceWatch.com
Read or Download Advanced Topics in Forensic DNA Typing: Methodology PDF
Similar genetics books
The Yeasts: A Taxonomic examine is a three-volume booklet that covers the taxonomic element of yeasts. the most target of this e-book is to supply vital information regarding the identity of yeasts. It additionally discusses the expansion exams that may be used to spot assorted species of yeasts, and it examines how the extra very important species of yeasts supply details for the choice of species wanted for biotechnology.
The post-genomic period has introduced new demanding situations and possibilities in all fields of the biology. during this context, numerous genome engineering applied sciences have emerged that would support decoding genes functionality through in addition to increase gene treatment recommendations. Genomic alterations comparable to knock-in, knock-out, knock-down, series alternative or amendment can at the present time be in many instances played.
This identify contains a variety of Open entry chapters. Epigenetics refers to DNA and chromatin changes that play an immense function within the law of assorted genomic capabilities. this crucial booklet studies human and mobile information that underline paradoxical findings with recognize to the contribution of heredity and setting to phenotype.
The Genome integrated examines the proliferation of human genomics throughout modern media cultures. It explores questions on what it potential for a technoscience to entirely saturate daily life, and locations the interrogation of the science/media courting on the middle of this enquiry. The booklet develops a few case reports within the mediation and intake of genomics, together with: the emergence of latest direct-to-the-consumer bioinformatics businesses; the mundane propagation of trying out and genetic details via way of life tv programming; and private and non-private engagements with paintings and technological know-how associations and occasions.
- Classical Genetic Research and its Legacy: The Mapping Cultures of Twentieth-Century Genetics (Routledge Studies in the History of Science, Technology and Medicine)
- The Dictionary of Genomics, Transcriptomics and Proteomics
- Bioinformatics and Functional Genomics
- Genetic Instabilities and Neurological Diseases
Additional resources for Advanced Topics in Forensic DNA Typing: Methodology
Advanced Topics in Forensic DNA Typing: Methodology by John M. Butler