By Jr. Theodore Peters
- Includes updated sequences, constructions, and compositions of many species
- Reviews the protein chemistry, genetic keep watch over, and metabolism of albumin
- Covers scientific and cellphone tradition purposes in vivo and in vitro, with a piece on dealing with albumin within the laboratory
- Presents the connection of albumin to its superfamily with an up to date scheme for his or her evolution
- First entire insurance of all points of serum albumin in a single quantity, with greater than 2000 references
Read Online or Download All About Albumin: Biochemistry, Genetics, and Medical Applications PDF
Similar genetics books
The Yeasts: A Taxonomic learn is a three-volume e-book that covers the taxonomic point of yeasts. the most objective of this e-book is to supply very important information regarding the id of yeasts. It additionally discusses the expansion assessments that may be used to spot assorted species of yeasts, and it examines how the extra vital species of yeasts offer info for the choice of species wanted for biotechnology.
The post-genomic period has introduced new demanding situations and possibilities in all fields of the biology. during this context, numerous genome engineering applied sciences have emerged that would aid decoding genes functionality through in addition to increase gene remedy options. Genomic changes resembling knock-in, knock-out, knock-down, series substitute or amendment can this present day be generally played.
This identify incorporates a variety of Open entry chapters. Epigenetics refers to DNA and chromatin transformations that play a major function within the legislation of assorted genomic services. this significant publication reports human and mobile info that underline paradoxical findings with recognize to the contribution of heredity and setting to phenotype.
The Genome integrated examines the proliferation of human genomics throughout modern media cultures. It explores questions about what it capacity for a technoscience to completely saturate way of life, and locations the interrogation of the science/media dating on the middle of this enquiry. The e-book develops a few case reports within the mediation and intake of genomics, together with: the emergence of recent direct-to-the-consumer bioinformatics businesses; the mundane propagation of checking out and genetic info via way of life tv programming; and private and non-private engagements with artwork and technological know-how associations and occasions.
- Next Generation Systematics (Systematics Association Special Volume Series)
- Progress in Mosquito Research (Advances in Insect Physiology)
- Gene Regulation, Epigenetics and Hormone Signaling
- Advanced Topics in Forensic DNA Typing: Methodology
- Gene Pool Diversity and Crop Improvement: Volume 1 (Sustainable Development and Biodiversity)
- Genetic Transformation of Plants: v. 23 (Molecular Methods of Plant Analysis)
Extra info for All About Albumin: Biochemistry, Genetics, and Medical Applications
All About Albumin: Biochemistry, Genetics, and Medical Applications by Jr. Theodore Peters